Events we hold and with our participation
- Thu, 18 NovLinkedIn personal profile Veronika SoukupováISO 9001: 2015 is a key standard in quality management. If you think you would like to use it in your practice, I invite you to a series of live broadcasts, in which I will gradually address all requirements and translate them into an understandable language.
- Wed, 31 MarZOOM webinarIn 2 hours we will introduce you to the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. We will explain how to adapt your occupational health and safety system to the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard! The price is 1800 CZK + VAT. If you are interested in an online seminar, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, 11 JunZOOMWith guest Ing. We will talk about Jan Matuský's supply chain development in the automotive industry.
- Wed, 27 MayZOOMWith guest Ing. Aleš Martinovský, co-founder of Porta Medica and an expert in the field of medical devices, we will talk about the real barriers to market entry for new manufacturers of medical devices and what the new MDR regulation will bring.
- Thu, 07 MayZOOMWith guest Ing. Lukáš Domino, we will talk, for example, on the topic: The guest of Tea at five will again be Ing. Lukáš Domin, IATF certification auditor and accredited VDA QMC trainer. This time we will talk about layered process audits (LPA). It is a topic that may be of particular interest to automotive.
- Thu, 02 AprOnline event: https://zoom.us/j/5667902019Interested in AIAG-VDA FMEA? Then I invite you to online Tea at five in the warmth of your homes. The guests will be Ing. Lukáš Domin, IATF auditor and accredited VDA QMC trainer, and Milan Trčka, Assoc CIPD, director of the certification company NQA CZ sro Access via the link https://zoom.us/j/5667902019